Features of Filter equipment
Low water consumption rate for backwashing: the water consumption for backwashing is less than 1 to 2% of the periodic filtration water;
How much do you know about the characteristics of filter equipment? If you want to understand, let's take a brief look at it together!
1. Fast filtration speed: generally 40m/h, up to 60m/h, which is more than 3 times that of ordinary sand filters;
2. Large dirt holding capacity: generally 15～35kg/m3, which is more than 4 times that of ordinary sand filters;
3. Low water consumption rate for backwashing: the water consumption for backwashing is less than 1 to 2% of the periodic filtration water;
4. Low dosage and low operating cost: Due to the filter bed structure and the characteristics of the filter material itself, the dosage of flocculant is 1/2 to 1/3 of the conventional technology. As the cycle water production increases, the operating cost per ton of water also decreases;
5. Small footprint: the same amount of water is produced, and the footprint is less than 1/3 of that of ordinary sand filters.
6. Strong adjustability. Parameters such as filtration accuracy, sewage interception capacity, filtration resistance can be adjusted according to needs;
In summary, it is a brief introduction to the relevant knowledge about the characteristics of Filter equipment.