Fruit and vegetable electroporation tells what inspections Dryer needs to do after the test drive at no load?
The cylinder body should not have tremor and vibration, and the Dryer rolling ring should not have tremor or obvious vibration.
Dryer is used in many industries. The function of this kind of machine is to evaporate excess water, but the machine has strict requirements for the moisture content of the material. Then, what inspections should the machine do after the no-load test run? Let’s follow the editor of Fruit and vegetable electroporation to have a simple understanding!
1. Lubrication, oil leakage and oil quality of each lubrication point. The temperature rise of each bearing shall not exceed 60°C.
2. The cylinder body should not have trembling and vibration, and the Dryer rolling ring should not have tremor and obvious vibration.
3. The contact length between the rolling ring and the supporting wheel is more than 70% of the width of the rolling ring. Check the contact of the retaining wheel.
4. Whether the sealing rubber sheets at both ends of the cylinder are closely attached to the surface of the cylinder without warping.
5. Whether the Dryer transmission device has vibrations, shocks, abnormal noises, gear meshing and contact conditions, the temperature rise of the motor should not exceed 40 ℃, and the current should not exceed its rated value.
6. Whether the connecting bolts are loose, and tighten all the bolts again, especially the matching bolts of the big gear, the fixing bolts of the retaining wheel, and the sealing bolts at both ends of the cylinder.
7. Check the meshing of the transmission gear and the gear of the reducer. The meshing surface should not be corroded, scarred, scars and other defects.
To sum up, the editor of Fruit and vegetable electroporation introduces the inspection knowledge that Dryer needs to do after the no-load test.