French fries machine manufacturers take you to understand: installation precautions and maintenance methods of fries holding cabinet
The French fries machine manufacturer takes you to understand the installation precautions
The French fries machine manufacturer takes you to understand the installation precautions:
1. The French fries machine manufacturer tells you that the fries holding cabinet should be placed on the countertop or support frame and in a stable and ventilated place. The left and right sides should be more than 10cm away from incombustibles, and the back should be more than 10cm away from incombustibles (brick walls, etc.).
2. Before using the French fries holding cabinet for the first time, screw the infrared bulb directly into the lamp holder.
3. Put the arc tray, divider, french fries rack, glass, and slag tray in the position you need.
4. The French fries machine manufacturer tells you to turn on the power switch and check whether the infrared bulb will light up. Because the bulb is working at a high temperature, the new machine may have moisture during storage, so it may appear when the power is turned on for the first time. Like smoke, this is a normal phenomenon, and it will disappear on its own after a long time, so you can use it with confidence.
5. The power supply voltage used by the French fries holding cabinet must match the voltage on the product nameplate, and a reliable grounding wire should be ensured when installing this equipment.
6. The French fries maker tells you to unplug the power cord when it is not used for a long time.
The French fries maker tells you that you should keep the fries holding cabinet clean and hygienic. Please wipe it with a wet towel when cleaning. Avoid using the spray pipe to directly spray and rinse. In any case, the power cord, plug and the inside of the device should avoid contact with water , So as not to damage the electrical performance and safety performance of the equipment, the power supply must be cut off when cleaning; the oil pan should be poured and cleaned regularly to avoid excessive oil flow out. The French fries maker tells you that the bulbs and switches need to be inspected regularly. If damaged, they should be replaced as soon as possible.
The above are the installation precautions and maintenance methods of the French fries machine manufacturer told you, I hope you can help.